Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy and Mad Moments . . .

Terrifying PresenceCharisma iconHello my name is NOOBLY and for this last post about "myself" is the most happiest and most angriest moment in my life at different points in my life, I shall start the post by the most happiest time I ever had. Well the only place that made me happy was that either the vacation to California to go to Disneyland, and it was fun. I was riding all the rides, I loved everything at Disneyland since at that time I was a child to be looking at cartoons, still yet I do when I watch boomerang or regular show. That was the most fun time in my life to be at my childhood, I have another one that was to be in TF2, well the only time that was kind of fun was that I was able to trade, and I was turned in to a P2P, but still I call myself a NOOB because I am not really experienced with TF2 as much as people who was from the very first version of TF2. When I got to premium, I was to be the most happiest person alive, but then came to the most boring part of my life, having to be randomly trade invited or to be trading with over paying people in which they don't even check the prices of the items that they sell. Plus they paint the thing either way you can buy the paint for .99 cents to 2.49 dollars instead of buying 1.3 keys just for a team captain, just buy the hat with ref then buy the paint with real money. But anyways back to the topic here, here is the most angriest moment in my life either IRL or in game, in IRL, I was to be the angriest when I was really shy. People really made me mad in elementary school because I was kind of a shy person, people couldn't really understand why I could be this level of shyness but yeah it could happen either way since you can come to a new school and be shy on how you can do something wrong on the first day. I was really mad at them that they couldn't really understand me when I was young, but now people can understand me like who I am either in IRL or in-game, but the one thing that they can't get it is the thinking of me goes on its own. Now for the moment in in-game moments of pure anger, the only time I could get so angry was that one time I was playing fallout 3 and I was doing a vampire quest, getting the boy out of their and get the head vampire or that's what they call themselves, the head vampires sword. When I got out of the metro, I was to be greeted with a talon company squad, killed them then fast traveled to the town he needs to get to. Guess what, if you didn't play it, if you killed a group of the talon company, then if you fast travel you will be greeted with them for you to get shot at, so I got to the town then they opened fire at the town and me failing the whole dang quest, I went into a real rage, not like with a little pity quit, but more of a rage quit rooster teeth style, you know Michael from achievement hunter? I was really like him cause the quest was a really hard one to complete since the first run I didn't have a problem in getting the speech check and barter checks good, the second try was a more ok type of finish since some were failed just because I had to start again. Well that was the most happiest and most angriest times of my life in IRL and in in-game experiences, thanks for reading at goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment