Monday, April 28, 2014

Food Trucks

Hello my name is NOOBLY and today or this blog is going to be about, you guessed it . . . food trucks, one of the most best places to get a quick bite on the go. food trucks are the most best places that a regular person that takes lunch breaks to get a quick bite to get it from, this is a very good idea if you come from a job that is quite stressful, food trucks can make a real good time of you eating and relaxing until the break is up, then back to work you go. If a food truck comes to where I got to school, like right after school is done, I might grab a bite of what they are selling, the type of food trucks that I might buy for. Like lets say if they were selling yogurt, then yes I would buy one since the place I go to school, let's just say that it is really hot, Asian food, yes any other type of foods I might buy but on occasions that I need. My subject of this topic is that if you were to see a food truck selling the most delicious item that you like, would you? well to be honest I might even spend 10 dollars for it. You may think that is not a whole much, but it is really a lot for something small like my one is a sandwich that has bologna, American cheese, tomato, lettuce, and an olive with a toothpick in the middle of the sandwich. Now that I might want to buy, but that makes me think that I can make my own for lunch if I were to bring home lunch or bring it to work. But back to the topic, for things that are small may tend to be expensive since the quality of  the food that they might serve, but for people that are selling Asian food might go either way, could be expensive for only the ones that really need food at a point, or cheap food that might be good as some restaurants in your state at a low price of 5 dollars for a plate lunch. I ate at a food truck stand, well they don't leave the spot ever so that's pretty good, it was a yogurt stand, I ate with my brother before, it was good since the weather was at a really hot time in the summer, then other food trucks came to stay at that spot, like Korean food, burgers and others. Well I wish they keep doing what they do best because it is pretty awesome to have some food trucks then and now, thanks for reading another post from me, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment