Friday, April 25, 2014

Dream: College

Hi again, NOOBLY here and this is another type of dream place that I want to go, this post will be all about colleges and the most best college that I might go to for my education to grow beyond standards so that I can get to my dream job either working at valve or Bethesda.  The best and most fun place that I want to go to for my education is that I want to go to KCC, this is a community located in In Oahu, on one of the islands of Hawaii. The reason why I want to get my education from KCC is that where I live, there is not much Media arts programs so that I can get to my liking of becoming a graphics designer. I only have a hand full of classes so that I can improve and most likely help me in this academics program in the course of new media arts in the long run if I were able to get the job. You may be thinking that this is just a community college and not one of them real colleges to get to, well I can go to UH Manoa which is quite good because they have art program so that I can get another piece of education on what I can do in the long run when I have to go and work at a place that needs a graphics designer to help them or something like that. I don't think I want to go into a job just for that, but I might go and try out at either valve or Bethesda, if there is no openings, then I can consider working in medical engineering in hospitals or some place like that if I don't get to get the job at the companies like valve and stuff. I can learn medical engineering so that I can help the people who needs the help to get through the day. Well folks that's all I wrote . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment