Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dream: Vacation

Hello again NOOBLY here, and I am very happy in this post on how there is so many places to go to when it is to become a vacation. You can go anywhere (unless if it is expensive) to have a vacation to go to, Today I am going to tell you what my dream vacation would be like. To start if all off, I have to say that this is a opinion of mine, so please do not argue on which I would love to go at. The location that I want to go to for a vacation spot is to be in Japan, I always wanted to go here because in my family, we don't have passports to get to international places since the are really terrible to get if you need to buy 5 peoples $45 dollar each passports. But after all that I would love to just relax on the plane, on how my neck will hurt right after we get a touch on the runway, still it is worth it to go to japan and to be see all the beautiful lights and what the tower looks like from a far. I love calm and quite sounds of up in the mountain to get a real sense of what a vacation is like before going to extreme stuff in the next day, I like being at rest for most of the times so I would make my first day as calming as possible to get ready for the next day to come on this 2 week vacation of Japan. To only be going to Tokyo Disneyland and have a great time with me, my brother, mom, dad and my brothers girlfriend to have such a amazing time and to be happy, until the day of the finale to be going back to Hawaii and to be sad to leave. But after a while I'll probably get over it and move on, but the recent vacation that I went on was in 2009 Disneyland, and I was the happiest kid over there, but since the economy fell, we couldn't go there for 5 years, and my vacation urge is at a max right now. Also if we would go to California, my brothers girlfriend will come to so it will be quite a cramped place, I wish that I can go back to California so that I can go to Disneyland and be happy again, but in the mean time my urge goes of the charts for a vacation worthy to go to, for now goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment