Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The best restaurant

Hi my name is NOOBLY and this is going to be my "life" blog that in which will tell you what I like and what I experienced during my life, let's get started shall we. Well if you heard the post title, then I will tell you what is the best restaurant that I ate at, well I live in Hawaii and I went to a Korean restaurant when I was 5 years old, it had the best Korean food in Hawaii, (remember this is only my opinion) this place was good enough that we kept on going there some times. But when the economy went to a fall, the business was falling with it to, then after the fall of the economy, we couldn't eat there anymore since well it closed down because of the economy. I was heart broken from the things that place gave me to eat, it had chicken Katsu, kimchi of course, soup, meat jun and more delicious items on the menu, it was called "Kim chee 3" and it was the best out of the other two that was on the island to begin with. It was a family restaurant and the most often place that we could go to right after the dentist or my brothers dentists appointment which was on the right of the restaurant, that last meal at Kim chee 3 was the best and the most last time I well ever see that most best place to eat in my entire life. I guess now I can at least get my Korean food fix at either Palama market or at another kim chee restaurant on the island, but that won't do, I will miss that place as if it was part of my family, which most of the time we would go there to relax and eat. This is one of my cherished and most important time of my childhood, I wished the place was still there to serve and give us great chicken katsu everyday, people forgot about it, but not me and my family, since we went there after every doctor/dentist appointment in my life. You will me missed Kim Chee 3. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment