Thursday, April 24, 2014

Favorite TV Shows

Hello my name is NOOBLY ,and I am going to tell you what is my best TV show of all time, to be honest This is my opinion so please not have an argument or something like that, but anyways let's get started. Back when I was also 5 years old, I use to watch Johnny Bravo, yes I said it, Johnny Bravo was the best show on cartoon network. It was the most funniest show and the most 'hip" show back in the day, this was like my best cartoon (which I will mention the second most best show) that I liked watching since, Johnny the main character always wanted the spotlight of attention to get the damsel in distress, well I don't think the damsel isn't in distress but more like avoiding Johnny because of his ego being quite a handful. Also the best that I like was the show called "Courage the Cowardly dog" ,this was one of my two most favorite shows on cartoon network in my life, even thought the first episode "the return of the slab" kind of scared me. It was the most funniest and most terrifying show that is good used during the time of Halloween, this show is the best on how courage who is a dog defending his family from the evil curses and monsters in the setting of the middle of nowhere meaning that he is located in the center of the U.S. People liked these show, then now we have new and kind of wacky type of shows like uncle grandpa and other stuff like that, not saying that they are bad shows, it's just to weird for the viewers you know? like I finish watching either a new regular show in which my other all time favorite, then uncle grandpa comes on and I am just confused about what is actually happening. Also this sums it down to my favorite show in which of todays new show, called "Regular Show", this is the most hilarious and most entertaining show that is meant for teens and adults probably, but I guess kids are fine, just that they won't really know some of the jokes in which a teen would laugh about. Mordecai and Rigby is the best of friends working at the park to make money, but some days are just to be random, like on how a group of geese are to be destroyed by the ducklings that they save in a earlier episode. These are my all time favorites of this generation or last generations cartoon shows, to watch Johnny Bravo and Courage, you might want to go and watch boomerang and for Regular Show, of course Cartoon network channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment