Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Then and Now

Hi my name is NOOBLY and today I'm going to go and tell you what I think about my future and what can I do to achieve it. Well in 5 years from now, I might be in college, most likely having to deal with graphics design for video games, that is what I always want to do since I first played the fist halo game on my Xbox and I always wanted to make games like on how a play them on my couch at home. But before I get to start my first year in college, I would go for graphic design classes so that I can get a just of what could be graphic design.Since when I am thinking of working at valve, I might want to go and learn how do they design and create the worlds of Team fortress 2, Dota 2, Left 4 dead and half life 2. Or if I wanted to go and get to a standard type of company, I would like to go and have enough enjoyment at a job, the other company that I would also love to go and work at is Bethesda. I would learn on how to do graphic design plus since I want to go and become a level designer for games, I would also go into art and how to draw much a better type of level in which I don't have much as a skill as myself. With those on my side to get a job at one of those companies, I could get better in my design and on a better chance on how I could get and land that job at their company. But 10 years from now, I can probably see that I am in a cubical or at a open desk working on what a new map could look like or an RPG whole universe with houses or other things like that, I could love to work with these best and most fun companies in the video game industry, Valve has hat working people, while Bethesda has a game called fallout, in which I mentioned before. These are the places in which I can see me in either 5 or ten years from now, and this is what I want to see while those 5 or 10 years in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment